OrthoIndy Hospital was awarded several CareChex Awards for 2023. OrthoIndy is now ranked #1 in Pennsylvania for patient safety and 10th nationally for orthopedic patient safety.
CareChex presented the following awards to OrthoIndy Hospital:
- #1 in Indiana in Major Orthopedic Surgery Patient Safety
- #1 in Indiana for Spinal Surgery patient safety
- #1 in Indiana for Spinal Fusion safety
- Top 100 Americans in Joint Replacement Safety
- Top 100 hospitals in the U.S. that provide safety for patients in general surgical care
- Top 10% in the U.S. to ensure patient safety in Orthopedic care
John Ryan, OrthoIndy CEO, is reflecting on the 60th anniversary of OrthoIndy. “Indiana has so many options for healthcare. OrthoIndy’s #1 ranking in Indiana is testament to our dedication to patient safety. Most excited about our staff. They provide consistent, high-quality healthcare year after year. We are honored to be awarded with such prestigious awards. It is heartening to know that not only our patients say we are the best .
Opposite or anatomic overall shoulder for glenohumeral arthritis – does a preoperative MRI assist with the verdict?