Ayurveda has been in use by mankind for more than 500 years. Around 600 botanical herbs and plants together make a good combination of hair oil. The benefits of Ayurveda are seemingly never-ending, and it is difficult to state when it was first started. Ayurveda helps you rejuvenate your body, provide health and appearance, stimulate your cells and hormones, moisturize your skin, strengthen your skin and hair, and help to maintain an overall good-looking personality. Ayurvedic hair oil is not just the blend of one herb but several herbs that combine to make the most effective natural extract of plants and flowers.
Some related facts about Ayurveda and hair care –
- Ayurveda is nothing but the use of botanical materials like herbs, leaves, and flowers that help to improve your health.
- The concept of Ayurveda is derived from the ancient Indian medicinal system with a holistic approach to managing health.
- Herbs consist of the natural therapeutic properties that impact hair growth, reduce dandruff, fight to thin and shed, moisturize, and bring overall healthy growth to the hair.
- The use of herbs, leaves, flowers and the ayurvedic approach to hair care helps to maintain the health of your scalp, your skin of the head, and your hair.
What are the benefits of using warm ayurvedic hair oil?
Warm ayurvedic hair growth oil is known to do wonders for the growth of your hair. Warm-oil treatment is one of the ancient remedies to activate the cells of the scalp and fight dandruff, moisturizing issues, thinning of hair, and most importantly, the stimulation of cells in the brain. Warm oil is the secret to healthy growth that you can utilize for massage and oiling hair.
No doubt, ayurvedic oil is getting the buzz these days. The fact is how you use the oil and how many times to get the best results. With the regular use of warm hair oil, you can easily transform the damaged and difficult-to-manage hair into healthy, shiny, and long hair.
The beauty comes from the vitamins, minerals, and the combination of various other ingredients in ayurvedic hair growth oil. These ingredients combine all together to help you treat your various diseases. The ayurvedic hair oil helps to lock the sustaining properties and the ingredients, helping you give a deep stimulation effect to your body parts.
Moreover, the various benefits of using ayurvedic & herbal hair oil are listed below:
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Fights Hair Fall
- Fights Premature-Graying
- Prevents Split-ends
- Nourishes the Scalp
- Repairs Damaged Hair
- Combats Dandruff
List of the essential ayurvedic hair oil –
Ustraa Ayurvedic Hair Oil 200ml –
It is 230 grams of content that comes with a blend of various herbs, flowers, leaves, and plant-based products like Bhringaraj, Amalaki (Amla), Haritaki (Harad), Vibhitaka, Nimba (Neem), Nimbu Tail, Gulmehndi Tail, and Tila Tail. This hair oil for growth is beneficial in bringing luster to your hair and is recognized by the Ministry of AYUSH as a proprietary ayurvedic medicine for men’s hair. It comes with a non-sticky formula and helps you fight hair loss issues.
90-Day Miracle Hair Oil –
This oil is produced with a blend of Hibiscus, Fenugreek, and Indian Gooseberry. The secret of making this oil is deep-rooted in the history of Ayurveda in the Indian regions. It has been produced yearlong after the intense research and discoveries of the effect of the extract on the human body. It is known to produce thicker, smoother, and luscious hair.
Bajaj Ayurvedic Hair Oil – Brahmi Amla, 90 ml –
Bajaj is a brand with 65 years of rich experience in the industry of making hair oil and hair-related products. The best oil for hair brings natural and rich ingredients with the Ayurvedic Brahmi and Amla blend. Amla is known to nourish hair, make them strong and promote its growth. Brahmi is known to stimulate the cells, promote blood circulation and bring growth to hair while fighting hair loss.
Also read: Top 10 skin care brands in India
Nilibhringadi Tailam 200 ml Kottakkal –
It is an ayurvedic medicine helping to promote hair growth and comes in combination with different ingredients. The ingredients include sesame oil/gingelly oil. Another form of oil of this brand is available in coconut oil base as Nilibhringadi Kera Tailam. The nourishing hair oil helps fight dandruff, prevents hair fall, and ensures healthy hair growth. You can apply the oil on your head at least 30 minutes before shampooing or as prescribed by your physician.
Cureveda Hair Care Oil –
This is the medicinal-based best oil for hair that helps to promote hair growth for both men and women. It helps to control hair fall and hair thinning. This medicinal Ayurveda-based hair oil is known to produce healthy scalp support for hair strength, thickness & growth. The oil is made with the blend of Bhringraj & Vatajatadiand the grand name Cureveda is known to produce only Ayurveda products like Ayurveda hair oil and Ayurveda shampoo, Ayurveda heart medicines, Ayurveda sleep medicines, and others.
How can you use ayurvedic hair oil in different ways?
Herbal oil brings a blend of nutrient-rich ingredients when you apply it to your scalp. You can use ayurvedic or herbal hair oil as the best hair care method. Following are the methods and suggestions on how you can use the oil:
- A hair treatment – you can apply ayurvedic hair oil before shampooing or overnight. It will help the oil to penetrate deep into the roots. Keep the oily hair intact with a fresh towel for a few hours, and then shampoo it. You will see a positive change in the appearance of your hair.
- Hair and scalp oil – apply a small amount of hair oil to your scalp and massage it gently till absorbed. You can apply the oil to the tips of the hair to let the oil penetrate easily into the roots. This will prevent breakage and split ends and bring shine to the hair.
- Use the oil as the deep conditioner – gently use the ayurvedic hair oil to massage the head and comb the hair. Let your hair soak into the oil for around 30 minutes, then wash them.
- As an ingredient – you can use ayurvedic hair oil as an ingredient to make other beneficial substances containing rich and dense properties. There are lots of examples like hair masks, hair creams, hair conditioners, and hair serums.
Ayurveda is not just a healing system but provides instant relief from deep-rooted symptoms. It is an important holistic medicinal approach that helps to understand the cause, symptoms, and the center of the disease-causing changes in the body. Ayurveda helps to attack the root causes, brings balance to the body, strengthens body parts, and ensures a complete cure. Ayurveda helps to restore health by identifying the underlying causes. It brings the complete system of detoxifying, cleansing, balancing, strengthening, and helping to provide complete care.