Chocolate Mug Cake
This is moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe is the one-stop treat that we all want right now. It’s made with a handful of simple ingredients, cooks in just 90 seconds, and will be there in your hour of chocolate need.
If you’ve never had a mug cake, please allow me to introduce you to what will surely become one of the most delicious, dangerous recipe concepts to grace your kitchen.
A mug cake is just what it sounds like—cake made in a mug!
- Mix the ingredients in a cup, then put it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- There’s no need for a beater, a mixer, or a pan to wash. A success is one that makes less mess.
- There’s no need to heat the oven.
- Mug cakes come quickly! Do you need chocolate? Get it now?! Mug cakes are the solution.
This Mug Cake Recipe is Why I Love It
The list of ingredients is what makes this particular recipe for mug cakes stand out from the rest..
- I dropped the excess butter, canola oil and vegetable oil, and refined sugar you’ll find in most chocolate mug brownie and mug cake recipes for a healthier lineup: whole wheat flour, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and, of course, Plenty of…