Baked Oatmeal This is a sweet and sturdy version of oatmeal, which you can slice up to serve. It’s a great way to start your day. Add your favorite fruits, spices, and cozy flavors to make this your own.
Why You’ll Love This Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- Oatmeal, transformed. If you think of oatmeal, you might think creamy and in bowl. Baked oatmeal is sliceable and plate-able like a cake—basically, a completely new way to eat oatmeal. It’s a bit like bread pudding thanks to the egg custard that holds everything together.
- High Customizability. The flavor of my Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal is great, but it limits the options for adding in other ingredients. This recipe allows you to change things up a lot more. Make it yours by adding your favorite toppings and fruit.
- Hearty and healthy. This breakfast will keep you full without making you feel bloated. Like my Chocolate Oatmeal and Oatmeal Pancakes, it’s the kind of satisfying recipe that fuels you through your morning.
- Pantry Ingredients. The majority of ingredients you will need to make baked oatmeal are likely items that you already have in your kitchen. Win!
- Made for Meal Prep. The baked…
What if the patient with an irreparable cuff tear and arthritis doesn't want a reverse total shoulder?