First-time mothers or would-be mothers often wonder how to use Prega News and other home-based pregnancy kits. Home pregnancy tests are easy and safe for women who are willing to determine whether they are pregnant or not. If they have missed their period, they can check the amount of hCG in their urine with the help of home pregnancy test kits. These kits are simple to use and somewhat give you accurate results if used correctly.
The most common method of testing whether you are pregnant or not is to collect urine in a cup and pour a few drops of urine into the proper slot of the pregnancy kit. Within a few minutes, the kit will flash the number of lines displayed on the digital screen.
How do home-based pregnancy test kits work?
The human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone that is available in urine while you have chances of pregnancy. This hormone is released when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine lining.
A woman may be encouraged to take a pregnancy kit test after missing her periods. If you want to know the best results, it is better to take the test of the first urine of the day shortly after you wake up. Any test performed at this point may help you detect whether the test is positive or negative.
The accuracy of the test is determined by the quality of the strips shown on the digital screen of the kit. If you doubt the kit, you can double-check the expiry date on the packet of the kit.
What do you know about the Prega News pregnancy test kit?
The Prega News Pregnancy test kit is available at almost all pharmaceutical stores, and you can find the kit all over the states of India or even at online stores.
- You can purchase the pregnancy kit without any doctor’s official prescription and may later go to the doctor for the best advice on your symptoms.
- Prega News pregnancy test is one of the various test kits that provide you with 99% of accurate results. It is an alternative kit that helps you detect whether you are pregnant or not without actually going to the doctor.
- Moreover, you can pursue the test within 5-8 minutes. It is handy and easily readable or understandable.
- You can use it in the comfort of your house and can go through the maximum possibilities of your chances of pregnancy.
What are the key benefits of using the Prega News pregnancy kit?
- Prega News pregnancy test kit usually gives you 99% of the correct results, with certain exceptions.
- If the test is used too early, this may give you a negative result. In that case, you may be required to use the test again later.
- With only three drops of urine, you can quickly understand the results whether you are pregnant or not.
- While all the major tests are laboratory-based and may require the interference of your doctor, pregnancy test kits are specially made for this comfort to be used at home and are medically approved.
They are good for giving you your pregnancy status at home without spending much on yourself or your lab tests.
Also Read: #LadiesAndBabies: Post Pregnancy Exercise for New Moms.
What are the directions for using the Prega News Pregnancy kit?
For the best results, it is advised to use the Prega News pregnancy kit in the morning. Following are the instructions guide you know how to use a pregnancy kit –
- First, collect the urine in a clear storage utensil. Now, use the dropper and fill the sample area of the test kit.
- Now, wait at least 5 minutes to let the test detect the results.
- If the digital screen of the kit shows one pink line, it indicates that you are not pregnant and the test is negative.
- If the kit displays two pink lines, it confirms that you are pregnant.
- If the screen displays one pink and one dark line, there is not enough HCG detected to give a result.
At this point, you are required to take the result again. You must take the test using the first urine cycle of your day for the best and most accurate results.
How to use the Prega News pregnancy kit with the indications of T and C?
You can simply follow these steps if you are wondering how to know the Prega News pregnancy kit results.
- Put a few drops of urine on the test kit.
- Wait for 5 minutes and check whether the test device’s easy-read window is ready.
- If you see the light pink line with the indication of T, there were not enough pregnancy hormones on the test kit.
- If you find two pink lines with one C and another as T, your pregnancy is confirmed.
- If you see only one pink line on the C, this indicates that you are not pregnant.
What are the different ways to detect whether you are pregnant or not?
Now, when you know how to use Prega News, you may have various other options to detect whether you are pregnant or not. This method may utilize certain kitchen products like vinegar, sugar, bleach, and baking soda.
To know whether you are pregnant, you can add or sprinkle salt or sugar to your pee. If you are pregnant, the sugar or salt will react chemically with your urine, and instead of dissolving, it will form clumps. You can also use baking soda instead of sugar or salt. This will give you the same result or outcome.
You can also consult to the Best Gynecologists in India.
Q- How to store a Prega News pregnancy kit?
Ans. You may require to store a Prega News pregnancy kit in a cool and dry place.
Q- What is the price of a Prega News pregnancy kit?
Ans. The price of a Prega News pregnancy kit may range from INR 45 to INR 50.
Q- What is the possibility of correct results using Prega News?
Ans. The tests developed with Prega News are mostly 99% accurate with certain exceptions, like if you are using the kit too early before missing periods.
Q- Do I need to prepare for the pregnancy test through Prega News?
Ans. For best accuracy, you only need to use the urine of your first cycle of the day, i.e., the early morning urine.
Q- How soon a Prega News helps to detect the test?
Ans. After putting the urine on the test kit, you only need to wait 5 minutes.
Q- Do I need to have a special diet before using or testing through a Prega News pregnancy kit?
Q- Can I reuse the Prega News pregnancy kit?
Ans. Be it any pregnancy kit; you should not use it more than once for hygiene and health.
Q- Can I drink water to produce urine for a pregnancy test?
Ans. For the best accuracy, you may be required to test the first day’s urine in the early morning. This urine is best suited for the test because it is stored in your body for 3-4 hours or overnight with the accumulation of good storage of hormones.