These keto peanut butter cookies need just 3 ingredients to make and taste like the classic pb cookies! No flour and no grains needed, they take less than 10 minutes to make!
We love our keto cookie recipes that are quick and easy to make. Our favorites include coconut flour cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and these low carb peanut butter cookies.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Just 3 ingredients. Peanut butter, eggs, and a sweetener is all you’ll need.
- No flour needed. Unlike traditional cookies, there is no flour or grains in them, but you’d never tell.
- Ready in 10 minutes. The entire baking time is just 10 minutes, which means these are the kind of cookies you can make instantly.
What we love about this recipe is just how much they taste like real deal cookies! Can we praise the texture? Crisp edges and soft and chewy in the middle, this will satisfy all the cravings!!
Like classic peanut butter cookies, these use pretty much identical ingredients but minus the sugar and carbs! Here is what you’ll need:
- Peanut butter. Smooth, drippy peanut butter is best. Aim for the all-natural kind, with no added sugar.
- Keto sweetener. I like using allulose, but monk fruit and erythritol can both be used.
- Egg. Room temperature eggs.
Simple is truly an understatement to make this recipe. All together, these cookies take no time to make! Ready to whip up some cookies?
Step 1- Make the batter
Start by adding the peanut butter, sweetener, and egg into a mixing bowl and mixing until combined.
Step 2- Bake the cookies
Next, use a 2-inch cookie scoop to scoop out portions of the dough and place them on a lined baking sheet. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until just firm around the edges.
Let the cookies cool on the pan completely.
Tips to make the best recipe
- Avoid over-baking the cookies as they continue to firm up as they are cooling down.
- Do not use crunchy or super thick peanut butters or else the dough will be very hard to form.
- Fold through some chocolate chips, dried fruit, or even a chopped up candy bar.
Wondering what is the best way to store leftovers? Here are best practices for cookie storage.
- To store: Store peanut butter cookies in a sealed container at room temperature. They will keep fresh for up to 2 weeks. Alternatively, you can refrigerate them, and those will keep for up to 1 month.
- To freeze: Place cookies in parchment paper and place them in a ziplock bag or shallow container. Frozen cookies will keep fresh for up to 6 months.
- Silpat Cookie Sheet. I LOVE using this cookie sheet to make cookies, as there is never a mess leftover.
- Cookie scoop. For perfect size cookies every single time.
- Parchment paper. Great to store the cookies in the freezer or to use it with a baking tray.
Frequently Asked Questions
Carbs and sugar are the two big culprits in a keto diet. Natural and sugar free peanut butter is suitable for a low carb diet. Per two tablespoon serving, there are just 3 grams of net carbs.
There are just 3 grams net carbs in keto peanut butter cookies.
Any peanut butter with no added sugar, or flavorings in them is suitable for a keto diet.
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or prepare a Silpat cookie sheet.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix very well.
Form 12 balls of cookie dough and place on the lined pan. Press each cookie in a circular shape and press down with two forks. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until golden on the edges.
Remove from the oven and let cool completely. If desired, drizzle in chocolate and peanuts.
TO FREEZE: Place cookies in parchment paper and place them in a ziplock bag or shallow container. Frozen cookies will keep fresh for up to 6 months.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg | NET CARBS: 2g