Shoulder pain can affect your daily life in a variety of ways. Understanding these symptoms can help you get an accurate diagnosis and receive effective treatment. Let’s explore the common symptoms associated with shoulder pain:
- First, people experience pain or discomfort in the shoulder joint.
- The intensity of the pain can range from a dull ache, to a sharp stabbing sensation.
- Moreover, pain can radiate to the arm or localize on the shoulder.
Restricted range of motion:
- Shoulder pain is often accompanied by a restriction in range of movement.
- As a result, simple tasks such as reaching, lifting or carrying an object can become difficult.
- Notably, there is pain and restriction when you raise your arm, rotate your shoulders, or reach behind the back.
- Additionally, some individuals experience stiffness and tightness in their shoulders.
- After a period of inactivity and in the early morning, you may find it difficult to move.
- Shoulder pain can cause arm weakness.
- Individuals face challenges when they perform tasks that require physical strength, including…