Weekly Meal Plan 9.17.23
By utilizing a weekly meal plan, you can ensure you and your family are maintaining healthy eating habits, explore new recipes, and ultimately — You can save money (and time) by using these tips. Shop and cook at home each week to save time (and money).
This week’s menu:
- Monday. Healthy Turkey Chili
- Tuesday. Tuscan Chicken
- Wednesday. Mexican Salad
- Thursday. Stuffed Salmon with Sautéed Carrots
- Friday. BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Bonus. Sweet Potato Cornbread
Did you Know?
Create an account to save your favorite recipes and meal plans. Personalize Make shopping lists and use them?
Already registered? Log in
Save the collection you want to save below. Click here to access all your saved collections.
Weekly Meal Plan
- Healthy Turkey Chili: 18 $ 44
- Tuscan Chicken: 8.00 dollars
- Mexican Salad: 13.48 dollars
- Stuffed Salmon with Sautéed Carrots: $17.31
- BBQ Chicken Pizza: $8.39
Please note the grocery costs are only an estimate based on the recipe’s serving size and on ingredient prices of a local grocery store. Since you probably already have spices and pantry staples, we did not include them in the grocery estimate ….